Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Urgent Cry For Help

This is a urgent request to find this little girl home. There is not a single human being on this earth who should have to endure what she has had  to endure. I always say that I don't want my babies to grow up but in all reality I do. I want them to thrive in have every oppurtunity in life that we can give them. It breaks my heart that the little princess God has for us is having to live in a culture that they don't want to care for her. I pray for Liliana to have a family soon. All  I can do is pray and give her over  to GOD. He has her in is hands and He will send a family for her in his own time. I pray GOD's will for this child and all other childern in these horrible condition.
This her
http://reecesrainbow.org/liliana-11-3

No comments:

Post a Comment