Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sweet Liliana

Copied from another blog.
Oh, my goodness gracious! I am absolutely speechless at the way you guys literally flooded in to help sweet Liliana. To raise over $23,000 in just one day is truly a miracle. That's the only way I can describe it. The body of Christ in action. 
 
I am so excited to share with you that Liliana has a family that has committed! The process to adopt her has already begun. I have been told that they are already paperwork ready (which means they have a current home study and USCIS approval), so the time frame is already shortened. And since God has miraculously provided the finances, they really can just focus on getting to Liliana as soon as possible. I have no idea who they are yet, but will be sure to share with you just as soon as I have permission.
 
This sweet little girl has a family. The only words that come to mind is THANK YOU JESUS. WE PRAISE YOUR NAME.
THIS SONG IS A BY SANDI PATTI SHE SINGS WORDS OF TRUTH. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT  Language  YOU SPEAK LOVE IS LOVE  AND EVERYONE DESERVES TO KNOW THE LOVE OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER  AND THE LOVE OF A MOMMY AND DADDY.


No comments:

Post a Comment